8 graham crackers, finely crushed (about 1-1/3 cups)
6 Tbsp. granular no-calorie sweetener, divided
3 Tbsp. margarine, melted
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
a 1,5 fruitCombine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. granulated sweetener and margarine; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 to 10 min (375ºF).
Mix Neufchatel and remaining granulated sweetener in medium bowl until blended. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Top with fruit before serving.
- shortbread cookies – 200 g;
- butter – 100 g
- cream cheese (cheese) – 300 g;
- 100 – g sugar;
- sour cream – 200 g;
- cream (at least 20%) – 200 ml;
- Eggs – 2 pcs;.
- Starch – 3 tbsp. spoons;
- vanilla essence.
- canned peaches – 5-6 halves;
- 2 bags of jelly
Mix crushed cookies with melted and cooled butter. Distributed over a diameter of 22 cm. Place in a hot oven for about 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream and cream with eggs, sugar and starch.
Gently pour the cream cheese and butter and bake the cheesecake for another 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
Then lay out the peaches and fill jelly. Cool. Bon Appetit.
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
2 cups Brown sugar, light
6 2/3 tbsp Granulated sugar
3 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
4 tbsp Butter, unsalted
16 oz Cream cheese
1 cup Heavy cream
1/2 cup Sour cream
1 stick Plus 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
Mini Bailey’s Irish creme cheesecakes with oreo base
Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls
Cheesecakes with a base of sponge cake
Cheesecakes in glass
- 2 1/2 cups chopped, mixed fruit (fresh or canned fruits)
- 1 can condensed milk
- Graham crackers
- Jello mix
- Crush the crackers until they are almost in a fine dust.
- Prepare the jello mix.
- Pour the crushed graham crackers on the cake pan.
- Place the fruits on top of the crackers.
- Pour the jello mix on top.
- Add on top only for flavor.
- Place cake in the refrigerator.