- 2 cups (170gms) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1¼ cups packed dried apricots (250gms)
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons honey, maple syrup, or raw agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 – 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds, poppy seeds
Cover apricots in boiling water and let them soak for 20 to 30 minutes, until they are soft and pliable. Then combine all together and blend. It will be hard. Add an orange juice if a mix is too dry. Roll balls and coat them into seeds.