- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp finely shredded coconut
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 7 tbsp melted butter
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- 3 cups store- bought whipped cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup melted white chocolate
- ⅓ cup small peach slices
- 1 can sliced peaches
- 1½ cup peach jam
- ¼ cup water
Read how to cook in either post, for example here.
There are some tips
- Blot excess juices on paper towels.
- Allow this cheesecake to set overnight or at least 12 hours.
- Don’t use low-fat or fat-free or sugar-free whipped cream.
- Use more or less water. It depends on different brands of jams which have varying consistencies.