- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 10 ounces white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
In a bowl, combine the flour, confectioners’ sugar, and grated lemon peel
Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
Place on a baking sheet and bake (325°F) until the crust becomes golden brown.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, white chocolate, flour, cream, lemon juice, lemon, eggs, peel, and vanilla.
Bake on a steam bath for 65-85 minutes.
Cool for about 1 hour.